I was recently nominated for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award from Lauren at Working Mom Magic. The point of this is to help spread the blogger love and learn a little bit more about the people behind the blog… so, here we go!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who nominated you.
2. Add the award logo.
3. Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
4. Nominate a few other blogs and let them know.
5. Ask your nominees 10 questions.
Here’s what Lauren asked me:
1. Describe yourself in three words. Laidback, Hard working (pretend that’s one word), Silly
2. How did you choose the name of your blog? One of my side hustles is selling the world’s best mascara, so I am a mascara maven, but since I do so much more – I had to add “and more” to the name
3. Who do you go to for advice? No one really, haha. When I do, I guess it depends on the topic.
4. What is your favorite food or meal? Pizza! And anything breakfast – like french toast or pancakes.
5. If you could furnish your entire house, for free, from one catalog/store/website, which would it be? Z Gallery (if it’s free, I’m going to get my money’s worth!)
6. What is your favorite blog post to date? (& post a link!) What really happens behind the scenes – this stuff is just fun to talk about with other TV peeps. We can all relate and get mad and laugh about the craziness of the business.
7. What was your favorite toy as a child? My easy bake oven!
8. Tell me the last really good book your read. Whatever last James Patterson book I read. I’m obsessed with him! (and I read so many I can’t keep the titles straight)
9 Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Working from home so I can make it to all the kids school events!
10. Post the last thing you put on Instagram.
I nominate the following bloggers:
Aileen Van Pelt with Newsy Parents
Here my 10 questions for you to answer:
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
2. How did you choose the name of your blog?
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
4. What is your favorite food or meal?
5. If you could furnish your entire house, for free, from one catalog/store/website, which would it be?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What is the best blogging advice you’ve ever received?
8. Tell me the last really good book your read.
9. Post the last thing you put on Facebook.
10. What is your pet peeve?